reamed

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Sun, 30 May 2004 17:17:01 -0600

Hi Joe,
	I have only done one full set of shanks since I got them - actually long
burnishers, not reamers (though I made a few reamers of sizes larger than
commonly available, using short segments). Worked quite nicely. Very quick,
predictable and reliable results (in conjunction with Mannino reamers). A
nice addition to the tool collection.
	For those who don't know what the heck this is about, Joe provides extra
long burnishers (about 3 feet long), in thousandths increments to cover all
centerpin sizes up to around #25. The idea being to pull it through the
bushing after reaming, to size and iron the fibers before pinning.
Regards,
Fred

--On Saturday, May 29, 2004 3:05 PM -0600 Joe And Penny Goss