[CAUT] I am a genius.

Sat, 13 Aug 2005 05:07:41 -0400

Now there Missy -

Let's just assume the genius part and go on from there.  I don't remember
the particular "Curb..." episode of what you speaking, but it's a worthy
source, though I'm not sure how well its sensibilities travel inwards from
the coasts.

About that sign.  Your concern about people coming in to comment on the
sign is probably accurate.  Two other considerations come to my distorted mind.
1) Skull & Crossbones may work, temporarily, but sooner or later your going
to have to show them you really are of the pirate persuasion.
2) If it does work, it detours, deters, deflects, derails, deprives you of
the opportunity to work on your jerk-free interpersonal interactions.

(An alternative approach might be to wear dark sunglasses and headphones
(not connected to anything, unless you're really just crankn' them out)

Or maybe try..."I don't mean to be a jerk, but I gotta get these  (your
off-color noun here) done."

And besides...about occasionally being a jerk...(borrowing a Seinfeldian
expression),  "Not that there's anything WRONG with that"!

Why be one person when you can be many?

I remain confident that your genius-ness will prevail in this matter.

The Dave

Oh yes, reason #3 - If the sign is as good as I know you can do, they're
gonna steal them. I would.