[CAUT] Re: Nossaman D

vince mrykalo madvinmryk@yahoo.com
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 00:25:35 -0700 (PDT)

What did you use to beef up the bellyrail in the treble besides the added beam?  Is this somewhat a copy of Del Fandrich's design modifications?

Ron Nossaman <rnossaman@cox.net> wrote:
We just got a piano back from Ron Nossaman’s shop last Friday.  It used to be a Steinway D.  It is now a Nossaman D.  What a wonderful sounding instrument!

<snip>

Thank you VERY much. Now I can start on my B for Rochester next summer.

Photos:

http://tinyurl.com/78r9n

http://tinyurl.com/7tbah

http://tinyurl.com/bxrhj

http://tinyurl.com/7unew

http://tinyurl.com/9n27y

http://tinyurl.com/cbjs4

http://tinyurl.com/7hg4u

http://tinyurl.com/dayvj

http://tinyurl.com/csfh2

http://tinyurl.com/bw9ly

http://tinyurl.com/dold3

http://tinyurl.com/dhbmb

http://tinyurl.com/c6jbq

Vince mrykalo
U of U

Vince Mrykalo RPT
University of Utah

The soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - General Douglas MacArthur