[CAUT] Temperament:Harpsichord:Handel ?

Andrew Anderson andrew@andersonmusic.com
Fri, 02 Dec 2005 10:38:02 -0600

Dennis,
The Verituner does accommodate inharmonicity note by note and does it
fairly well.  These would be offsets from its internal "ideal" ET
from which it deviates already by measuring eight partials of each
note (where they are utilized) and targets note placement by partial
strength and matching.

Andrew Anderson
TAMIU, LCC...