[CAUT] Re: Miking Pianos

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Mon, 05 Dec 2005 10:48:15 -0800

Thanks to everyone who replied to this issue. Your comments will be very
useful. I talked with a couple sound folks around here and the consensus
seems to be that whoever does the EQing needs to know what a piano sounds
like! That quality of mic matters, but less so than the quality of the EQ.

Thanks again.

Dave, I'll give Jeremy a call. Thanks for the suggestion.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University
amccoy@mail.ewu.edu