[CAUT] job decription

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 07 Dec 2005 10:49:20 -0600

At 09:50 AM 12/7/2005 -0600, you wrote:

>I get the impression a lot of places are cutting back, which is what it
>is.  I don't know what to do, but I can tell it's not healthy...... for me
>anyway.  If me or you kicks over from the stress and load, it will likely
>cost them more to replace us.
>

>So there ~   feel better already.......  :)
>
>dennis johnson
>St. Olaf College

Dennis,

Glad you're feeling better!! And without even administering chocolate!!!

But... 'tis true. It will be a rude awakening when the time comes to
replace the "old guard", particularly those, (like you) who maintain more
than just pianos.

Conrad Hoffsommer

Every great idea has a disadvantage equal to or exceeding the greatness of
the idea.
  -Murphy's Law calendar