[CAUT] Petrof tuning

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Thu, 08 Dec 2005 12:24:13 -0600

I just want all of you to know how much I appreciate all this talk about
Petrof's. Especially you, Les. I have an appt. to tune a 7' version next
Tuesday. It hasn't been tuned since last November. After this below
freezing weather we're "supposed" to have tonight!

With my luck, it'll probably be in the 80's by then. :-D

Avery