[CAUT] Job Opening at ASU

Rick Florence Rick.Florence@asu.edu
Fri, 09 Dec 2005 11:19:23 -0700

Arizona State University seeks a full-time piano technician.  You can access
the job announcement at:

www.jobsatasu.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=51164

A few things about this position:
-2nd of two full-time positions
-starting wage $40-45K, DOE
-flexible hours, but does require evening and weekend work
-two technicians and one student worker care for 174 pianos
-great benefits, including support for professional development for you and
tuition waivers for all dependants
-yes, it is a great place to work

After you have checked out the job posting, if you have any questions, feel
free to email me, or call me at ASU at 480-965-6760.

Please forward this to anyone whom you feel might be interested.

Thanks.

Rick Florence
Senior Piano Technician
Arizona State University, School of Music