[CAUT] Speaking of harpsichords

central jorge1ml@mail.cmich.edu
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:19:10 -0500

Fred,
   I use a similar method except with a brad nail to serve as a hitch pin
driven sideways into a 2X4 which is nailed to a plywood which I stand on.
This allows me to rotate my whole body rather than just my arms. (I walk
around the nail on the plywood). The drawback is it makes one dizzy after a
couple of turns and it=B9s a big clumsy contraption.  Anyone watching might
think that I=B9ve gone a bit crazy.  I was never able master changing hands a=
Fred has without messing it up or loosing tension.
-Mike