[CAUT] Garfield vs CA

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:55:40 -0400

If the ultra thin C/A, won't wick through, then the Garfields, which is thicker, would have even less success.
The C/A has worked for me, but thinking back, I don't believe there were any bushings to contend with.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Leslie W Bartlett
  To: caut@ptg.org
  Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 1:15 PM
  Subject: [CAUT] Garfield vs CA

  I've had poor success with CA, using thin stuff, too.  Did a Baldwin M by turning it over and using the glue from the bottom.  Tried a deligint block and that was just hopeless.  Maybe it's the type of piano.....  Got to make a decision in two hours...
  Any more clues?  Going, going,.................................
  thanks
  les