[CAUT] Young Chang grand action brackets

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 06:12:44 -0500

http://www.futuremusic.com/news/october2004/kurzweil.html

http://www.yamahaforums.co.uk/modules.php?name=3DNews&file=3Darticle&sid=3D=
134

I don't know what the latest status is.  After the aquisition by Samick =
was blocked, they were in a legal limbo for some time.

--Cy--
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Gary Mushlin=20
  To: Paul Williams RPT ; College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 1:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [CAUT] Young Chang grand action brackets

  I noticed that the PTG resource page on the internet gives Samick's =
address and phone numbers for the Young Chang (AMD Music Corp.) listing. =
Is anyone aware of a business connection between Samick and Young Chang?

  AMD Music Corp.,c/o SMC=20
  18521 Railroad St.
  City of Industry, CA 91748
  800-592-9393