[CAUT] Young Chang grand action brackets

Gary Mushlin garym@PIANOSERVICE.BIZ
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:56:20 -0600

I called the Samick parts department. I was told that, while they
were supplying parts some months ago, that Young Chang is now back in
business. The phone number that Paul provided on this list is correct:

> Call Pam at PD/YC @ 866-798-6979 (ext. 233). Give model and serial
> number.

I am currently waiting for a callback and projected shipping date. I
decided to follow this route, as I intend to investigate whether or
not they will at least provide the parts under warranty. I will keep
the other numbers/sources on hand just in case.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed on this.

Sincerely,
Gary Mushlin, RPT