[CAUT] Serial # on Baldwin Grand

Elwood Doss edoss@utm.edu
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:59:30 -0600

I was looking for the serial number on an older rebuilt, Baldwin 6'
Grand that we inherited from the Chancellor's residence and I need to
find the serial number.  It has been painted over on the frame.  I found
a "32129" on the keyslip and also stamped on the keyframe.  Would that
be the serial number?  I'm thinking it is but that seems to be a low
number, in fact, the darn thing was built in 1918!

Joy!

Elwood

=20

Elwood Doss, Jr. M.M.E.; RPT