[CAUT] Key frame placement

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Fri, 04 Feb 2005 16:06:39 -0800

Hi, Avery,

At 04:02 PM 2/4/2005, you wrote:
>Horace,
>
>I "believe" you had me send you a copy I'd saved of that article. I've
>been looking in my
>computer here at the school but can't find it. Maybe I have it at home.
>However, I just moved
>and haven't even hooked it up yet. :-( I'll let you know if I find it.

Thanks _very_ much...I think that you are right.  (Maybe Susan has a
copy?)  Our son was home for a while both this last Summer and then at
Christmas, doing a good deal of "sorting and packing"...which, of course,
means that my always perfectly neat and tidy filing systems are even more so...

Happy Friday!

Horace