[CAUT] Forefinishing post (was: Key frame placement)

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Sun, 06 Feb 2005 10:50:10 -0800

At 04:06 PM 2/4/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>(Maybe Susan has a copy?)

Susan JUST HAPPENS to have a copy -- not having a son to "tidy up" my
files, I have been able to go right to it. Of course it helps that this
post dates from 1997, back when I still took the time to sort and organize.
Back then I thought that if my In Box had 300 posts I was way behind. I had
yet to discover that Eudora can handle 5000+ posts in a box and (usually)
not tangle or lose any. Sometimes I wish she WOULD lose some ...

Best,
Susan