[CAUT] d minor

michelle stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:50:35 -0500

'cuz it's the saddest of all keys..

:D

(Any "Spinal Tap" fans here??)

Sorry- for the silly joke.

Anways- I *THINK* violins are tuned in 5ths- so that would include the "d"
in the D minor chord as well as the "a".
As far as the "f"- I don't know. Don't know why they didn't make it a D
major chord either.
I just tried to call some string faculty- got no answer to help you.

GOOD question!!

:)
Michelle

--On Tuesday, February 15, 2005 3:19 PM -0600 Richard West <rwest1@unl.edu>