[Files] [CAUT] Tool for removing capstans

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 22:59:33 -0600

Eric,

=20

True. Come to think of it, Carl Teel did a demonstration where he put
sand paper on top of the capstan to see what effect it would have, if
any, on the regulation. As long as the "magic line" was good it didn't
seem to matter.=20

=20

I guess the "picture straitening" side of me wants the burrs gone.=20

=20

Cheers,

Jim

=20