[CAUT] Kawai Regulation

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:22:00 -0700

Lance,

=20

How high are they checking? Also, where is this piano? Private or =
institution?

=20

=20

I had a contractor call me and ask if was interested in buying some =
grands that had been underwater... What's the buzz there with all those =
pianos? Is this going to be the same as the used car business; i.e. =
"special price on used pianos", only to find them self destruct in a few =
short months? I can't imagine what it's like there for you. I'd sure be =
interested to know!

=20

Thanks.

=20