[CAUT] Disklavier question

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Fri, 04 Nov 2005 11:12:44 -0500

Hi Avery,

I've seen this problem on a few occasions. What I found was the flange
holding the wood blocks you mentionned is a standard hammer/damper
flange. The ones I saw were cracked and I had to replace at least one of
the four. I had to remove the dampers to do the job. Took me a good 3
hours. Contact Yamaha since this might be a warranty covered repair.

Marcel Carey