[CAUT] Institutional bench purchasing?

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Fri, 04 Nov 2005 09:47:37 -0800

Pardon me if this is old ground.

Linfield College, where I tune, needs some new benches --
maybe 10-20. I'm sure if we search the web all kinds of
bench-sellers will appear - but which of them offer products
which will still be around in five years, even with
maintenance?

If anybody has a good source for sturdy, reasonably
economical plain upright benches, please let me know.

Thanks

Susan Kline
Linfield College
McMinnville, OR

P.S. Reading the posts about adding stringers -- good idea.
Not just sure where I'd get the time for the first one, but
once I'd worked out the details it probably wouldn't take
all that long for the rest.