[CAUT] hand and wrist position

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:50:14 -0800

Wim,

I tune verticals as your chiro suggests, with knuckles on the inside of the
lever toward the pins, only left handed. I do think it is a more comfortable
and natural position. Otherwise, a position with knuckles out - pickie up
and thumb down - puts a lot of twist in your arm, elbow and shoulder.

Alan