[CAUT] membership directory

Chris Solliday solliday@ptd.net
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:17:50 -0500

HTML Messagethis was noted back around publication time and with 2006 =
coming out soon it will probably correct itself. Gee David is this the =
first time you've used your directory since you got it???
 Chris Solliday
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Ilvedson=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org ; caut@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 4:07 PM
  Subject: [CAUT] membership directory

  Lists,

  I just used my new 2005 membership directory to refer someone to a =
tech in another town.   Unfortunately, the chapter listings no longer =
have the members city in the info.   Bad idea.   We have a big chapter =
and I don't know where everyone lives.   I ended up guessing the locale =
of a good tech and gave his number.   The general listing alphabetically =
does give the city of each member, so why not in the chapter listings?  =
This is not an improvement...not well thought out...again.

  David Ilvedson, RPT
  Pacifica, California