[CAUT] membership directory

Chris Solliday solliday@ptd.net
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:21:06 -0500

Re: [CAUT] membership directoryat last intelligence
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Allan Gilreath=20
  To: 'College and University Technicians'=20
  Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 3:10 PM
  Subject: RE: [CAUT] membership directory

  Thanks for the info Rick. The discussion happened last spring to offer =
next year's edition in spiral binding WITH the listing format to which =
we're accustomed. As Rick said, it was a judgment call, after more =
deliberation than most folks would imagine, to offer the spiral binding, =
which many had requested, and still stay within budget. The budget has =
been increased, the information is being collected as we speak and we'll =
have the wish fulfilled within a few short months.

  Allan

  Allan L. Gilreath, RPT

  Berry College - Rome, GA