[CAUT] Air ratchet/impact tool for stringing?

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:17:43 -0700

At 11:06 PM 11/13/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>This is what I had in mind, Guy...except the missing thumb part.
>
>:-)JeffO

Yup. That works. Since the air ratchet works like a normal ratchet with the
trigger off, it's very controllable. Wrap a rag around the output for
oil/water control. Wear a glove (golf or mechanics) and hearing/eye
protection. Have fun.