[CAUT] Tools in the car

Michelle Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:48:31 -0500

Good post and good to know!!

Pfft- that's BASICALLY why I bring in my 40+ pounds of gear.. because
of my accu tuner.

I guess I should just keep bringing it all in every night- it'll stop
the worry of theft too..

:(

I was certainly surprised of my friends leaving all their gear in
there always.
(Even their accu-tuners and other tuning software...)

This stuff ain't cheap.