[CAUT] Tools in the car

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:38:17 -0500

On Nov 14, 2005, at 3:21 PM, Michelle Stranges wrote:

> I live in the Northeast (Central New York) and it's getting rather
> cold here now. (and it gets hot in the summer too- especailly in a
> car.)

Gets pretty cold here in the mornings.  Was 55 this morning.
BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

(Seriously, my 5 year old is really fussing about these cold
mornings!  He asked me why it has to be so cold.)

But you'll sweat in your car out there today.  It's 78, but could
easily still get over 100 in the car.

And yes, I'm still measuring humidity in the music building in the
mid 50% range.

: 0

Jeff

Jeff Tanner, RPT