[CAUT] HT Question

Alan Crane alan.crane@wichita.edu
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:27:00 -0600

At 07:34 PM 11/15/05, you wrote:
>I have just had a request to tune a harpsichord for Monica Hugget
>(Baroque violinist) in "one six, mean tone" tuning.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your post!
It made me figure out how to add user temperaments to my RCT (laptop).
I added the Silbermann 1/6 comma meantone last night and will get
around to some others not already included in the Historical
Temperaments list on RCT.
Hope all is well there in Missoula.
The web cam photos show an overcast day with a recent dusting of snow.
We actually had a brief heavy snowfall here in Wichita yesterday, but
no accumulation.

Regards,

Alan B. Crane,  RPT
School of Music