[CAUT] HT Question

Jeff Stickney jpstickney@montanadsl.net
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:58:01 -0700

Alan and others,

Cy referred me to a site that has cents offsets for various
temperaments, and with the new temperament feature I was able to enter
in my own user temperament - that new feature in PRCT came not a moment
too soon.  Here's that link:
http://www.claviersbaroques.com/CBExpertTemperamentsWithMeter.htm  I
also found a set of numbers that were very close on (of all places) the
Peterson Strobe tuning site - the ones at the above web site were
rounded off to whole cents numbers.  At any rate, I think I'm covered
for the tuning today - and I've learned a bit more about the various
flavors of Meantone in the process.  The ski areas around here are all
talking about early openings.  It should be a good winter - if lots of
snow is your idea of a good winter.  :-)

Jeff