[CAUT] they stayed :o > I slept....

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 17:25:06 EDT

Many years ago, for lunch I would swing by a Mexican fast food joint
(Naugles) whose shakes, burritos and nachos I was addicted to.  Somehow this
combination made me sleepy.....I'd then do the 1:00 PM tuning.  Often by 1:30 I'd catch
my head bobbing...waking, I'd check to see if the client was around to
notice...

Once my forehead head hit the fallboard...I knew I had to cut out the Naugles
trip.   I've since read that that shake at lunch was a guarantee of an
afternoon siesta at the piano.

No one ever reported any snoring, fortunately.

It's getting a little sleepy here at the shop...better get back to work.

Bill S(name withheld to protect the writer)