[CAUT] they stayed :o

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 23:02:10 EDT

Hi, this is Wim's wife.  I once had an old lady who stayed in the room and
watched for an entire 4 hours, while I gave her piano a drastic pitch raising
and fine tuning!  She didn't fall asleep or have a book or anything else to do!
I wondered how it could possibly be interesting to her.  Later her daughter,
a friend of mine, told me it was a case of "Get a life."  This old woman had
absolutely nothing else to do, poor thing!  Jan Blees.