[CAUT] piano in pit

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Mon, 05 Sep 2005 08:29:32 -0500

At 07:16 AM 9/5/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>Too bad the schools are teaching students they don't have to be
>responsible for their actions. We have enough of that in our society
>already. Seems to me, accountability would be one of the best lessons to
>learn from college.
>
>Bev Hempel

It's the "victimization" of society. It seems like everyone is a victim of
something or other and, as such, can't be held responsible.  If you try (as
I recently discovered in a situation here), the harrassment officer gives
you a call...

Conrad Hoffsommer
I tried to get a life once, but they were all out of stock.