[CAUT] survey

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:30:11 EDT

The survey we just got from the home office is supposed to evaluate how
piano owners use their pianos, what percentage have upright, grands, etc. and  why
they are no longer playing the piano, or at least taking lessons.

I was led to believe that the PTG was going to do a survey to get an
understanding of how our members are doing financially, including the CAUT  members.
Does anyone know if something along this line is still in the  works?

Wim