[CAUT] Bridge design/Pure sound wire

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:24:59 -0700

Jim,

That's one of the questions. Who were the major participants in the thread
and over what time period are a couple other questions?

Ron,

By editing I didn't mean inserting one's own biases in the conversation, but
rather cutting and pasting original parts of the thread into a less
disjointed whole. And of course I do have the same access as everyone else,
and as soon as I get caught up, six weeks from now, I may just do it. Unless
Jim beats me to it.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University