[CAUT] Bridge design/Pure sound wire

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:17:23 -0500

:
> Jim,
>
> That's one of the questions. Who were the major participants in the thread
> and over what time period are a couple other questions?
>
> Ron,
>
> By editing I didn't mean inserting one's own biases in the conversation, but
> rather cutting and pasting original parts of the thread into a less
> disjointed whole. And of course I do have the same access as everyone else,
> and as soon as I get caught up, six weeks from now, I may just do it. Unless
> Jim beats me to it.
>
> Alan

There were probably fifty different threads, approaching everything
imaginable from dozens of directions. Someone will be reading
everything in the entire archives that pertains to soundboards and
bridges, regardless of the thread title. These things sometimes went
on for months, morphing all the time and changing titles at will,
with titles not always reflecting content. There were often multiple
interdependent threads in progress (??) at the same time. The
document IS the archives. Condensing it will inevitably, if not
intentionally introduce bias.

Bias or not though, the information is what I think is important,
and there's a lot of it there.

Ron N