[CAUT] Bye for now

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:06:08 -0500

List,

Well, they ended up covering the grands & putting the verticals into
rooms or hallways
without windows. The place looks like a disaster area with bags
covering computers,
books, music, etc. :-)

Anyway, I'm done for now, the university is officially closed &
everyone's been ordered to evacuate except emergency personnel, so
I'm out of here. I'm heading to my sister's in the Ft. Worth area but
won't be leaving until early Thursday AM, hoping to avoid the
mandatory evacuation people from the Galveston area that starts today
at 6 PM. Voluntary has been going on since early this morning.

I'll be back when the power is restored (I'm assuming that most of
Houston will lose power for a while). If anyone wants to send
anything, send it to: avery1@houston.rr.com

When possible, I'll be monitoring that via Web Mail while I'm at my
sisters' house. So, wish
us all good luck & "see" 'ya next week.

Regards,
Avery