[CAUT] keyboard lab

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:59:20 -0600

Hi Greg,
    Here at UNM we have been using Roland for about ten years. I have
nothing to do with the lab, but there have been no complaints that I know
of, and they seem to have held up well. We started with a hybrid loan
program, where they placed 15 or so with the understanding we had to buy a
couple every semester, until we finally owned them all. The group piano
teacher loves them, says she wouldn=B9t have any other brand.

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico