[CAUT] piano pictures (x-post)

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:36:29 -0600

Hi Ron,

I tried to view it but my filter won't let me! (?) It lists it as
pornography! Are these really sexy pianos er what? :)

Jim Busby

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Ron Koval
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 8:33 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org; caut@ptg.org
Subject: [CAUT] piano pictures (x-post)

I've been gathering piano pictures from many areas of the net.  They can
be
seen at:
http://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/9030004433/
m/9600093343/p/1

You may need to join to view, I don't remember if you can just come in
as a
guest.  Hosted by the Well Tempered Forum, which was developed to give
piano
lovers a place to meet and attempt to discuss ANY topic, without the
usual
attacks and train wrecks that have plagued other sites.  The busier side
of
the forum is the "Off Key", but in the "Soundboard" section, my thread
is
labled "unusual pianos (picture of the day)"

Feel free to "pull up a chair" and stay awhile.  So far, I'm the only
tech,
but there are a few VERY knowledgable owners/performers there.

Ron Koval
Chicagoland