[CAUT] lab woes

Michelle Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:11:11 -0400

I work for a state college Wim-

*NO* money "miraculously appears"..

And I work at a state school in (upstate) *New York* which means..

Miracles only happen on 34th Street.

:)

This isn't part of my job description no- but it's not part of the
audio engineers job description either... it's just that I dig MOST
of the  poeple I work with and even though it IS funny to see Rob
running up and down the hall listening to piano excercises by
students- I feel kinda bad for him.

(Plus I get a warm fuzzy when I see piano shaped objects.. maternal
instinct??)

Thanx all for your moral support!!!

:)

Stranges