[CAUT] Fwd: hurricane preparedness USM Katrina

Lonnie Young Lonnie.Young@usm.edu
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:57:48 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_004D_01C5BE92.ECBAB990

------=_NextPart_002_004E_01C5BE92.ECBAB990
Avrey,

I hope your campus does not have a beach veiw.  This storm Rita, today looks
a lot like Katrina.  I recomend leaving, clean out the fridge and turn off
stuff if your are within impacted area.  Eight people died in the county
north of us and were are 70 mi. inland.

The attached picture is our Baldwin SD-10 from our coast campus after
Katrina.  I still have not seen it in person.  I hope I can save the two
legs and maybe the lyre. It maybe in a dump truck by now who knows.

Lonnie Young
The University of Southern Miss
Hattiesburg, MS

  _____