[CAUT] Fwd: hurricane preparedness

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 08:49:43 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_upSJClEKbEem34DcktCdug)
Wim,

At 02:26 PM 9/20/2005, you wrote:
>In a message dated 9/20/2005 8:40:56 AM Central Standard Time,
>atodd@uh.edu writes:
>If we are asked to prepare for a hurricane, you should:
>o       close pianos and wrap with plastic provided.
>

>Avery
>
>How many of the professors do you think will actually do the last
>thing. I would predict that the violin, flute and oboe teachers
>might take their instruments home, but most professors will probably
>not care about their piano.
>[]

My thought & comment in the staff meeting. With the exception, maybe,
of the piano profs.
And 2 of those would probably need help because of age.

Avery

_______________________
Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4017

--Boundary_(ID_upSJClEKbEem34DcktCdug)
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--Boundary_(ID_upSJClEKbEem34DcktCdug)--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 2d65cb18.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 2501 bytes