[CAUT] piano pictures

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:34:41 +0000

Joe wrote:
Came through for me just fine Jim, First picture was of a rather tall lady,
<G> Giraffe Piano Tried to post a comment ans found it rather a bit of work.
But a very nice and interesting site, especially for those quick on the
keys. zzzzzzzzz OOPS nap time

Hey Joe, thanks for stopping by.  It is a different set-up than here.  It's
web-based so no email, it's all organized by title and clickable.  That way
you only click on the titles that interest you.  (It makes creating the
title an art!) There are 30 some pages of pictures, so take your time!  I
saw you were signed up, so posting should be a breeze at this point - There
is a little "reply" button at the bottom of each page, or use the "" button
at the bottom of each posting.  Most people create screen names, as opposed
to using their real names.  Comes from a larger web community where people
had privacy issues. (Though if you want to link to business stuff, it won't
hurt to use your name!)

I'm just starting a new thread with pictures of other instruments as well.

If you want to post pictures, you have to link to one on the web.  To post a
picture you have on your computer, it must be hosted first - there are free
sites such as imageshack that are easy to use.  Feel free to drop me a line
if you have any questions.

(we were ALL newbies once!)
Ron Koval
Chicagoland