[CAUT] Fwd: hurricane preparedness USM Katrina

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 09:48:34 -0500

Lance,

Good to hear that you're OK. We really got lucky here in Houston, but
I feel really bad about everyone in the East Texas & Louisiana
area(s). I felt especially bad when I saw that the levee had broken
again. I haven't had power at my apt. in over 2 days, so I haven't
seen much TV, except what I can see in a bar. :-) I hope there wasn't
as much flooding as before. Hope to hear good news from you soon.

Avery

At 12:39 PM 9/23/2005, you wrote:
>All OK here, just dealing with the new storm.  High winds.  I'm
>tired of unloading trucks.  Store and home were OK for Katrina, but
>devastation all around.  We saved a few pianos, but lost many more
>than we saved.  Right now phones have been so bad it's hard to tell
>how business will be.
>
>Lance Lafargue, RPT
>LAFARGUE PIANOS, LTD
>New Orleans Chapter, PTG