[CAUT] Advice

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:31:52 -0700

Jeff,

How did you find the pinblocks on those?  I last saw new K&C about a
year ago and the pins were so tight they made latter-day Baldwins
look like pencils stuck into warm marshmallows.  Otherwise, once
setup and some voicing done, as you note they were certainly decent
for practice instruments.

Best.

Horace