[CAUT] Baldwin SD

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sat Apr 1 12:45:48 MST 2006

I'm sure I tuned it after bending, Robin, but I don't remember having
stability
problems with it. I probably introduced a kink into the wire, which perhaps
moved the bearing to a slightly different part of the agraffe. Well, that's
what
I supposed, but I have no idea if that's just what happened.

Has anybody else done this? (Your shameful secret is safe with me ...) I
wouldn't have tried it, but I just got so fed up with the sound.

Susan