[CAUT] Baldwin SD

Tim Coates tcoates1 at sio.midco.net
Sun Apr 2 15:28:27 MDT 2006

Even if you replace with new agraffes you should refurbish the new
agraffes.  In other words new agraffes alone may not solve the problem
if it is in the agraffes.  Your new agraffes may have the same type of
holes as your old ones.  Revenko-Jones method is correct in what the
inside of the holes of the agraffe need to look like, but his methods
and materials to attain the correct hole are not streamlined enough.
It can be done in a quarter of the time he states.

Tim Coates