[CAUT] Baldwin SD

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Wed Apr 5 07:00:56 MDT 2006

I've run into a Baldwin doing something similar.  Does pressing down
with a screw driver on the front segment (between agraffe & pin)
aleviate the ringing?  I've heard of tapping the screw driver down on
the strings on the non-speaking side of the agraffes to put a little
bend there that reduces the contact point.  Particularly where there
is a steep exit from the agraffe.  Anyone else try this?

Andrew Anderson