[CAUT] Bolduc glue

Brad Smith, RPT staff at smithpiano.com
Mon Apr 10 04:09:28 MDT 2006

I'm using these dispensers for traditional wood glue, Bolduc wood glue
and  for pvc-e glue.
http://www.westerntool.com/product.htm?pid=455850

I haven't had any problems as you describe, I wonder if it's because
I've only had to open the big plastic jar a few times over the course
of a year, to fill the dispenser.

--
Best Regards,
Brad Smith, RPT