[CAUT] damp-chaser

Ron Lindquist rrlindquist at g2a.net
Wed Apr 12 17:33:29 MDT 2006

There is also a problem  concerning  the belly cloth  installation.    They
system with it on is not U.L.  approved.   If there ever would be a
problem,  the first person they would come after would be the installer.
Then you would have to hire a Lawyer.

Do you know the Lawyers Creed ?    your innocent till proven broke.
Do you know what Lawyers use for contraception ?   Their  personality .