[CAUT] damp-chaser

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Wed Apr 12 15:44:09 MDT 2006

Here's the start of the thread, and some replies.  (Since the archives are
down, you can search using Google by adding "site:ptg.org" to your search
keywords.

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/caut.php/2004-February/010897.html

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/caut.php/2004-February/010912.html

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/caut.php/2004-February/010922.html

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/caut.php/2004-February/010904.html

I remember one time at a software development company where the fire
marshals wanted every power cord plugged into a wall outlet: no power
strips!  (This was where we each had two or three PCs with external drives,
etc.).  It was pretty crazy for a while...

--Cy--
SHUSTERpiano.com