[CAUT] no comment

Avery Todd atodd at uh.edu
Sun Apr 23 08:11:39 MDT 2006

Well, since this has come up at a most opportune time (remember the
SD-6 I posted about
recently?????) Hey Kent. I didn't know you'd been in Houston. When
did you get in to
take that picture? :-D At least mine has only a few and only in one
middle section.

Can this type of problem be "improved" on by just straightening the
agraffes? At least
until such time that it can be restrung?

Be gentle now. Remember I'm not a heavy-duty rebuilder. :-)

Avery